Monday, April 12, 2010

The post about my FIRST FEATURE... well sorta

I should do the laundry AND the dishes, but that's boring so instead I will post about how I am on someone else's blog for the first time!!! YAY! Its not like I was "discovered" and she wrote about me, but I entered a contest Alida had on her blog I Make Stuff and she showed my work in a post about the entries. Works for me!! So go here and check out the awesome entries she had.. then scroll down to the "Skinny jeans maternity re-fashion" with the green zebra print belly panel. Those beauties are mine ;)


Here are the jeans I patched up and re-fashioned

Close- up of the patches because plain jeans bore me, I think I'm going to have to go over them in a crazy random direction with white thread too so they stand out better
So now... to do my chores?or not to do my chores?

No comments:

Post a Comment